A brand new update for FIFA 15 improved, inter alia, the "Check Rates" functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team. There are also improvements for the game stability.
FIFA 15 has brought a brand new update on last Monday, March 9, 2015. The now fourth patch for your football simulation can be purchased for the platforms PC, Xbox 360 elite, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and 4 and Playsation brings several improvements, which can be particularly relevant to the online game modes.
Amongst other things, about some stability improvements have been made and fixed stability issues. There are also new playable teams and price comparison feature in FIFA Ultimate Team may be improved. By way of example, the owner of the action could see now the highest as well as the lowest price a atlas inside the transfer market. All bids outside this price structure will henceforth be invalid.
Below, the entire patch notes:
* The teams that contain come under the MLS expansion added - Orlando City and Ny FC - is now able to found in the leagues under "rest of the world" which enable it to use inside the kick-off mode plus free online games.
* Stability improvements in EAS FC Match Day Challenges in Pro Clubs, online seasons and FUT Friendship seasons.
* Stability Fixed issue when in Bulwell a substitution is leite
* The issue is that some players couldn't unlock certain football boot packages for your Virtual Pro may be resolved.
* The name gescouteter players in career mode now correspond more on their country of origin.
* Improved "Check Rates" functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team in the event the prices of consumer objects are compared.
* Improved trading functionality in FUT